Investment team & Portfolio manager
Paul Major, Portfolio manager
Paul has 18 years of experience in the healthcare sector on the sell-side and was top-rated by a number of institutional investment clients. He was one of the first research partners at Redburn, Europe’s leading independent research firm. His work there included bespoke projects on healthcare portfolio construction for several institutions. Paul was previously an analyst and corporate financier at UBS Warburg and studied biochemistry.
Brett Darke, Portfolio manager
Brett Darke has 11 years experience covering healthcare and the wider lifesciences sector on the buy-side at TT International, on both long-only and long/short funds. Brett previously worked for five years in corporate finance at Merrill Lynch and Bear Stearns. He holds and Masters degree in Medicine and Management studies from Cambridge University and is a CFA charterholder.
BB Healthcare Trust has appointed Bellevue Asset Management (UK) Ltd. (the "Portfolio Manager") as its portfolio manager. The Portfolio Manager is an asset management company specialising in the healthcare sector, and part of the Bellevue Group. Bellevue Asset Management (UK) Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Bellevue Asset Management (UK) Ltd.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London
Board of Directors
- 18 years of experience in the healthcare sector on the sell-side
- Top-rated by a number of institutional investment clients
- One of the first research partners at Redburn, Europe’s leading independent research firm
- Bespoke projects on healthcare portfolio construction for several institution
- Previously an analyst and corporate financier at UBS Warburg
- Degree in biochemistry
- Since 2019 at Bellevue Asset Management as CFO, COO, CRO
- 2005 – 2018 PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, Zurich; Director, Assurance Financial Services
- 2010 – 2012 PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd. Toronto (Canada)
- 2001 – 2005 St. Galler Kantonalbank AG, Consultant Special Finance
- 1996 – 2001 St. Galler Kantonalbank AG, Corporate Client Business
- Swiss Certified Accountant
- Certified Banking Specialist
- Since 2012 with Bellevue Asset Management as Director Investor Relations for the investment company BB Biotech AG
- 2011-2012 Finance Director (interim), Nordic Region at Ecron Acunova A/S
- 2009-2012 Senior Consultant, CMI Consulting
- 2005-2009 Senior Vice President, Finance & Investor Relations at Pharmexa A/S
- 2003-2005 Legal Consultant at Dako A/S
- 2001-2003 Consultant at Deloitte
- Master’s degree in Economy and Law, Aalborg University
Dr. Daniel H. Sigg
- Degree in law, University of Zurich, Dr. iur.
- Since 2006 DHS International Advisors, LLC, Principal (advisor on financial issues)
- 2000 – 2005 TimesSquare Capital Management Inc., President
- 1997 – 1999 UBS, Global Head of Institutional Asset Management, Senior Managing Director
- Mandates: Member of the Board of Directors of VP Bank, Member of the Board of Directors of Auerbach Grayson & Co.